installing ccc

I'm having trouble getting ccc installed correctly. I
get the rpms, use alien to install them, but the cpml
rpm seems to include a file that has a filesize of 0,
and when I try to configure something with it, it
fails almost right away due to that file. the file is:

I'm using alien version 8.16 with the official rpms
from compaqs linux site. when I just unpack the rpm,
not install or convert, when I cd down into the
directory, I notice that the file in there also has a
size of 0.

Do You Yahoo!?