Re: Apache dumps core after glibc update ?

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

> Can anybody confirm that his/her system runs apache after *all* recent
> security update applied (or possibly second my finding) ?

	Yea, I can confirm that apache works just fine after a libc (and
all security) update. Made sure that security.debian.org was in my apt
sources.list, and then ran 'apt-get update && apt-get -u dist-upgrade'.
Then restarted apache and its working fine, virtual server included.
	The box is a UDB Multia running a fresh install of woody. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |