Re: Error configuring ssh (3.4p1-2) on Alpha

Hello !
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 08:42:02AM -0400, Victor R. Cain wrote:
> Good question.  I am almost certain that they had an old 1.2.27 but I'm
> not sure where it was.  If it was in /usr/local/bin, it's gone now from the
> x86 boxes.

Then it appears to me that there was a conflict with a config file
from 1.2.27 (which is stored in /etc as well); especially (IIRC) since
it was complaining about something with RSA. Can you rename the config
files of your old ssh and retry the update ?

Greetings

        Helge

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de