Lost configuration util for SMC 1660T ISA NIC

I lost my only copy of the DOS configuration utility for my SMC 1660T 10 Mbps
ISA NIC.  The IRQ I had it set to in my old machine is taken up by the SCSI card
in the old machine I'm trying to set up as a router, and I can't find the
program on the net for love nor money.  Does anybody have it, or know where I
can get it?  From what I can tell from the documentation I d/l'd from SMC's
site, the program is called smcinst.exe, although I have also seen references to
a program called setup166.exe  I actually found the files on an ftp site,
www.boxelder.k12.ut.us, but it's a private directory.  I can view it, but can't
D/L anything as an anonymous user.

Thanks for your help,
--Shannon