Re: Helping a port?

Hi,

Is there any document that explaining  how to start hacking.  I checked
out the code from  and I found many design.txt and other .txt files that
is really helpful. What i am looking for  is a  document that explain
how to build and test the debian installer  on i386 machine. Is the
document already there in the CVS ?

 -aneesh