LordSutch.com ISOLINUX test image - works on my Jensen

    Sorry for not mentioning it sooner, I did it a couple of days ago, but yes
it was an "out of the box" install on my AXP-150 :-) Just booted from the
CD and answered the questions, and then rebooted and its still going..

    My hat's off to you guys, excellent job :)

    And the Jensen used to be such a bitch to install :| Actually RH 7.2
is 'almost' out of the box install as well, I'm happy to report.

</Duane>