Re: upgrading from stable to woody

Hi,
APT has to be the greatest thing ever.

All you really need to do is edit your /etc/apt/sources.list file
to point to either stable, or testing, or unstable and then
run
#apt-get update
#apt-get dist-upgrade

Obviously, you want woody, so you would point apt sources to "testing".
To point the sources.list file to different sets, just replace "stable"
with "testing"..or "unstable"  (no quotes)

There should be some docs on debian.org somewhere. or
#man apt-get

hth,
Mike