Re: Build of gs-aladdin 7.04

Ok, it wasn't you.  According to the katie report, there was a gs-aladdin
alpha deb upload accepted on 2002-05-01 and it claims that it copied it to
the pool.  Problem is, it either never did get copied or it somehow got
wiped, but the accepted list that katie references still claims that it
has been accepted already.

I'll write to the ftp admins to see if they can take my deb from REJECT
and move it to the pool :-)

FYI, this may have gotten screwed up as a result of the nonUS->main move.
I just bcc'ed you on the reply that I sent to the reject message (also
cc'ed you Torsten).