Re: Netbooting a DEC 3000 m300

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 18:19, T. Martin wrote:
> This is a turbo channel, theres a couple options.
> Tru64 and NetBSD.

OpenBSD lists partial supports for those, do you have any pointers related to
that?

> I currently have NETBSD on two of these beasts. Theres expiramental frame
> buffer support if you have a keyboard and mouse you can even get X
> working. the down side is the serial port is a 9600 baud model so you

Database servers in a micro-scale project. The network cards and the CPUs are
all I care about ;)

--
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Christian Lavoie, christian.lavoie@mail.mcgill.ca
http://www.christianlavoie.com