Re: mozilla seg faults on startup
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mozilla seg faults on startup
- From: Tom Vier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:27:22 -0500
- Message-id: <20020216232722.GA12518@zero>
- In-reply-to: <20020216055754.GA2271@alpha.of.nowhere>
- References: <20020215232823.GA10265@zero> <20020216055754.GA2271@alpha.of.nowhere>
On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 06:57:54AM +0100, Jurriaan on Alpha wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 06:28:23PM -0500, Tom Vier wrote:
> > /usr/bin/mozilla: line 140: 10531 Segmentation fault $MOZ_PROGRAM
> > -remote "openurl(about:blank,new-window)" 2>/dev/null >/dev/null
> > Segmentation fault
> Works fine here, I did my last apt-get upgrade 5 minutes ago.
> This is a PWS500a with an EV56 cpu.
i have the same machine.
Tom Vier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
DSA Key id 0x27371A2C