CD boot problem

Hello,

I recently bought my first Alpha workstation, a Microway 533MHz PC164LX. I have two Alpha Linux distros, RedHat 7.1 and Debian 2.2r3. RedHat installed fine through Compaq's JumpStart, but Debian won't install; the install stops at the "Installing Kernel and Drivers" stage because the install program can't find drivers.tgz or images-1.44/rescue.bin. I verified that both exist, but when I manually set the directory to the location, it still doesn't find the files. I verified that the directory structure matches the official strucutre. If it helps, the CDs are from Linux Systems Labs. Can anyone help me?

Wayne