Autistic alpha cutting all connection to the rest of the world, help!

Hi!

I know it is a bit off topic, but I have a alpha (AlphaPC EB164/500 Quant-X)
which from time to time cuts off all connections to the world, means:
keyboard, graphic card, network card are all not working. I cannot
connect to it, I cannot shut it down, I can only press the reset button.

If anyone of you knows something about this, please help!

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
FOVANT (n.)

A taxi driver's gesture, a raised hand pointed out of the window which
purports to mean 'thank you' and actually means 'fuck off out of the
way'.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff