debian testing: mozilla now is forced full-screen?

Is anybody seeing what I see?

I run Debian/Alpha testing, and use fvwm95 as a window-manager.

Mozilla now always opens up full-screen. And I mean really full-screen,
there's nothing on screen that isn't from mozilla itzelf. No symbols
from the window-manager to resize or close the window, for example.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Jurriaan
--
This phantom which lived in my mind possessed qualities which I thought must be
innate to a creature of such grace and intelligence.