RE: Slllloooowwww Alpha

Actually, that might not be enough. The PWS a/au ran the memory at 83
Mhz. At the time these machines were new, very few RAM vendors made
memory that could be used in these puppies and Digital had a rigourous
qual for the vendors to pass.

Just get PC100 (or better) ECC, unregistered DIMMS and you should be
fine.

Jeff Donsbach