Re: Problems installing

"Patrick Strang" <strang@kth.se> writes:

> When I install the potato release I boot the SRM onto floppies and
> install the device drivers and kernel over network. When the
> installer has downloaded the drivers.tgz it tries to mount
> /dev/loop0 onto /floppy and gets invalid argument as response. After
> that I cannot install ANY of the drivers.  What's the problem? How
> do I fix it?

Hm, I've never head of this problem.  I'm also afaraid that if this is
a bug, nobody is going to fix it, since all of the work is taking
place at the new boot floppies for woody.  You might want to try
those.  The newest version has not yet been installed into the
archives, but is available from
http://people.debian.org/~falk/disks-alpha/.

        Falk