kernel_clone

Hi,

 Can some one explain the following comment I found in entry.S for
alpha

/* Also, for the kernel fork, we need to fake the system call
 * stack buildup, as we can't do system calls from kernel space.
 */
Why can't we do system call from the kernel space for alpha ?

 -aneesh

--
"Open Source - Nature's way of doing things"
"Open Source - Method of achieving high reliability and quality"