Re: Linux on a Digital Alpha

I have one of these under my desk, they run Linux very nicely. One thing
to keep in mind is that (at least in my case) it had a Mylex RAID
controller with V2.0 firmware which will NOT work in Linux. I ended up
connecting the disks to the normal SCSI controler and used software RAID.

--rdp

--
Rich Payne
rpayne@alphalinux.org			www.alphalinux.org