Re: Mylex DAC960

You need to find out the firmware revision of the Mylex controller. The
Linux driver only supports devices with >=3.0 versions of controller
firmware. My guess is that you have 2.0, and unfortunatly it's not just a
simple flash upgrade. You need a 2nd flash chip for it.

--rdp

--
Rich Payne
rpayne@alphalinux.org			www.alphalinux.org