Re: pilot-link

> On Aug 21, Tom Vier illuminated with a virtual scribe  :

> i'm trying to build pilot-link from unstable, but i get this:

which version is this?
I just built version 0.9.5-pre5 ...

beowulf[3]/usr/src/>apt-get source pilot-link
beowulf[3]/usr/src/>cd pilot-link-0.9.5-pre5
beowulf[3]/usr/src/>fakeroot debian/rules binary

to generate a .deb only one problem. perl couldn't find libfakeroot, but
was fixed by inserting '/usr/lib/libfakeroot' in /etc/ld.so.conf

but I do not have libtool installed...
and my palm's busted *sigh* so I can't actually test it to see if the
binaries work either.

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   jeanpaul@ichr.uwa.edu.au     ||   Thaumaturgy