Re: LANG=de_DE breaks several apps -> general problem ?

> On Jul 20, Helge Kreutzmann illuminated with a virtual scribe  :

> Hello !
> I noticed that setting LANG=de_De in /etc/environment breaks several

yes, it will, that sets compiler language syntax stuffs.  you want to
change /etc/locale.gen.
put a # in front of en_US (which is the default lang) and uncomment de_DE

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   jeanpaul@ichr.uwa.edu.au     ||   Thaumaturgy