Re: AS2100

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Jay Estabrook wrote:

> One can go via anonFTP to gatekeeper.dec.com:/pub/DEC/Alpha/firmware/v6.0.

	Thanks.

> MILO was last ported to 2.2, not beyond.

	I'm still using milo-2.0.35; the 2.2 versions never worked for me.

> > BTW, has anyone gotten reiserfs to be supported with aboot?
> I think I heard mention of some patches, but can't remember where; sorry...

	There is a patch to milo from earlier this year, that might be
able to be ported to aboot.

Greetings,
Michael.

"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?