State of Woody?

Hi!

How stable is woody/alpha right now?

I tried it on my PWS about 6 months ago but it was horrible
unstable then! And besides, there was no KDE2 or Mozilla.
I then tried Redhat 7.0 and FreeBSD 4.3 and they were
extremly unstable as well! (Actually I think it was XFree86
that caused 99% of the problems). Then I tried SuSE 7.1RC
and I'm still running it and I've found it to be very
stable! I've had a few X-freezes but nothing compared to
Debian/Redhat/FreeBSD.
How much better has Debian Woody/Alpha become the last 6
months? I *really* like Debian, I use it on ALL of my other
boxes (10 or so) and it's the most stable distro of them
all on Intel! Is it worth spending a night reinstalling my
Alpha?

Also, has anyone gotten LVM and ReiserFS to work together
on Alpha? I can't get Alpha LVM to work on 2.4.x (vgchange
segfaults) but it's working in 2.2.19. And I can't get
ReiserFS to work on 2.2.19 but it's working in 2.4.x...
I've tried both releases and CVS-snapshots.