Re: sym53c8xx SCSI Controller and Kernel 2.4.5 boot problems

On Wednesday 11 July 2001 01:58 pm, you wrote:
> Also, what make and model is the card in question?
>
> > My setup:
> > 21164A processor
> > EB164, variation PC164 type system
> > SMC  FDC37C93X Ultra  IO controller that contains:
> >    DEC Tulip ethernet controller
> >    sym53c875 SCSI controller
> > 256MB RAM
> > Debian woody/testing (except for X11 packages, which are from potato)

Let me correct myself. The integrated ethernet/scsi controller is another
machine. This one contains:

Digital DE500 Ethernet card (DEC Tulip)
Intraserver 3140U SCSI Controller (the chip says SYMBIOS Logic 53C875J)

Marty
--
| Martin Sanborn - Dept. of Chemical Engineering - Northwestern University |
| m-sanborn@nwu.edu - (847)467-1653 - http://zeolites.cqe.nwu.edu/marty |