kernel 2.4.5

has anyone had any problems with 2.4.5 yet on woody?
I ask cause I don't seem to yet, which might just be a good thing.

Fairly unstressed box.
ncr810 scsi
de4x5 driver (21140)
headless  so can't comment on X issues ;)

about to start playing with reiserfs, so will keep people posted on that.
gzip-ed config-2.4.5 attached.

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy