Re: ITP: CPML and CXML alpha installer packages

Hello,

I've made the new libots installer, and removed the libots dependency
from the cpml and cxml installer packages, so they are all up to version
-3.  I just uploaded all three of these.

I'll work on the FORTRAN, C and C++ compiler installer packages next
week.

Share and enjoy,

-Adam P.