Re: XAnim & plugins

>> IIRC the xanim plugins mentioned are all binary-only and under
>> strict NDA.  maybe someone should just give the guy an account on
>> an alpha and let him compile them himself?  that might eliminate
>> some trouble for both him and everyone else.... :)
>
>        I think he mentioned that he can't do this because the
>machine must be under his control to fulfil the NDAs

Yes, that's correct.  He needs either a cross-compiler (which he used
before to produce the current binaries) or a donation of a machine:
he's unwilling to use a loaner system because then he can't guarantee
it'll be there in future.

I'll cast about at work to see if we can't shake loose an old
machine; otherwise I think the cross-compiler route is our best bet.

-Doug