Fixed man-db for potato available (was: sshd no longer accepts connections)

On Wed 14 Feb 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:

> Aargh, man-db got installed as a security-fix a couple of days
> ago. Whoever Somehow the alpha package must have been botched
> (the i386 package is OK).  I'll have a look at fixing this for
> potato.

I've rebuilt it, and that seems to work fine (I wonder how it managed
to get botched...)  I've uploaded it to stable, I wonder when / if
it will go in...  In the meantime it's also available as
http://www.murphy.nl/~pual/debian/alpha/man-db_2.3.16-1.1.1_alpha.deb

Paul Slootman