Problem installing Debian on an AlphaServer 800 with 2 DE500 nics

I'm having trouble getting debian installed on my AlphaServer.  It's an 800
5/500 with 2 DE500-BA nics.  The problem is that from what I've found on the
internet, I need to use the de4x5 module, but it's not listed under the
'net' section when configuring modules.  I've tried the tulip and old_tulip
modules as well, but I get device busy.  When I try to pass the irq and io
addresses I get an error stating invalid parameter.  Does anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks,
Jason
---