Re: gentoo build

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

>     Can someone take a look at the gentoo build.  (http://buildd.debian.org)
> It fails to build on unstable (either through the buildd or manually) however
> it's maintainer was able to build it successfully on faure...so my only
> idea is faure isn't up to date sid and there's something broken in the
> newer packages.

IIRC, I sent the maintainer a patch.  It might've compiled with the patch,
but it certainly doesn't without it (just tried).  I'm retrying now with
the patch to children.c to see if it works this time around.

Upstream's changes to children.c should've worked, but I think the
contents of gentoo.h are causing problems.  I'll look at it.