Re: mozilla on alpha - .deb hangs, self-compiled also faulty

> Hi,
>   Mozilla 18-3 is a dead loss on Alpha; I'm running a Mozilla 19.5 build
> which is pretty good.  Problem is I'm not sure where I got it; I'm half
> thinking it is actually the Alpha RPM build off www.mozilla.org using
> Alien or just rpm itself.

I am running Mozilla 0.9.5 (Galeon, actually, but whenever I run Mozilla
it works correctly :) ) - Works great. I use the package from Sid.

Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52)5623-1118
Desarrollo y Admon. de Sistemas en Red - FES Iztacala - UNAM
Departamento de Seguridad en Computo   -   DGSCA    -   UNAM