Re: need help with milo and repartitioning

All these problems were fixed by using the milo provided by
Stefan Reinauer that is compatible with Reiserfs:
http://www.suse.de/~stepan/binaries/2.2-18/

Even the v2.4.13 kernel started working that heretofore would not boot.

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory