Re: Dropping alpha

> Subject: Dropping alpha

> > With lully being down so long and nobody following up on my emails about
> > it, I'm unable to compile anything for stable.
> Looks like we'll have to drop alpha in the future then.  Sadly...

if worst comes to worst... i have an old alpha in the *closet* here that
i'm not even using.  its kinda low on disks and ram, but i'd be happy to
install stable on it and put it someplace where christopher and others can
use it for the occasional compile....  i don't have a *ton* of bandwidth,
but i've got enough to at least get these emergency things done.

elijah