Re: strange problem with LX

Thanks for the suggestions.  I've checked /proc/cpuinfo and it detects my
processor as 533Mhz just as advertised.  I'm running a 2.4.2 kernel,
but have been for quite some time and these problems are much more
recent than my kernel updates...  Top reports the usage as system time,
and not user time.  I'm playing around with vmstat, but am a bit
unfamiliar.  The number that seems to be telling is that whenever I run
vmstat -n 1. It reports tens of thousands of interrupts per second, and
system time around 95.  I'm at a loss as to what would be causing these
interrupts.  any suggestions?

Luke Shulenburger
(sluke@mit.edu)