Re: EM86

Steve Hiller wrote:
Maybe I just have no idea what's going on. I can't seem to get into the
alphalinux site to read any of the docs they have on this issue.

Try http://www.linuxalpha.org. There is a section
about em86 in the FAQ, but I think it´s very old.

If I
have compiled the linux/intel part into the kernel I should just be able
to run the binary without anything else?

I doubt it would work, but I can say anything from
personal experience. I just remember discussions
about em86 on Redhat axp-list years ago.

scr

[Doing a full quote here becaus I forgot to redirect
my first answer to the list.]