Re: alpha support already gone ?

Please see the response to my concerns below.  I don't feel so bad now.

On Wednesday 15 August 2001 01:08 pm, you wrote:
> Friends of Alpha:
>
> I just did a quick poll of some of my favorite bookmarks for the
> Alpha. I was displeased to find:
>
> 1) www.alphalinux.org has been down for several days

Back on line.  But, I wonder why no one complained?

> 2) www.alphanews.net has not seen a post since 7/31

I guess the maintainers here don't have much news?

> 3) the UNH peer-to-peer support pages for Compaq/Linux products
> appears to be no longer in existance

Nope!  I was wrong.  The site just changed:

old

http://www.iol.unh.edu/linux/alpha/development

new

http://www.iol.unh.edu/linux/fortran/

> These are not good signs...

Well, actually the UNH site is improved.

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory