Re: Alpha milo bootdisks, can we use SuSes?

Hello !
On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 10:14:00PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> Should the boot-floppies script download those disks or do we just
> copy them into the debian mirror with a readme.txt explaining their
> origin?

To have a stable and comparable setup (i.e. to have a  "single" common
source regardless what Stefan Reinauer might do in the future) I would
suppose to include them into debian, not simply download them at buid
time. We should contact him though and inform him to be fair.

Regards

       Helge

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de