Re: sym53x8xx.c

This is working for me very well. I have printk's out around
where it would normally bail and it's saved itself twice now
over what's been so far a 26 hour burn in. It failed anywhere
between 9 to 20 hours before without the patch. It
seems to be reseting the SCSI bus totally. In your case
with a CD burner this still may not help you since the
laser may lose it's tracking. I have a similar issue
with my LX at home and what was causing that particular
behvaior was a marginal toshiba SCSI CD-ROM on an entirely
seperate SCSI bus.

Peter