Compaq C and C++ compilers

I went thru the archives, found about Alien, ran it against the
compaq C and C++ tools.  I am about to attempt an install.

Looking thru the archives, I see notes about these packages almost
working with debian.  The archives seem to run in two batches of
refs to the compaq c compiler - aug of 2000 and march of 2001.

Any status update on these puppies?  will they work with debian?
Still want to get the PDP 10 simulator running on this beast!!
thanks
bob