Re: Anyone willing to autobuild for non-us

non-US is being autobuilt.

and according to the buildd logs it was successfully built on May 1st

version 1.5.1-1

and according to http://non-us.debian.org/pool/non-US/main/p/powstatd-crypt/
it *is* built on alpha.  So I'm not sure where you are checking to make
sure packages are built but wherever it is it's incorrect as this package
has been built and is available.

Ivan