vim-gtk bugs fixed?

It appears that long-standing alpha and powerpc bugs 83825 and 67737 (no
gvim in vim-gtk, caused by build-deps bug 92065) have been fixed in
testing and unstable.  At least, the build-depends have been fixed in the
latest source packages.

However, I have no PPC or Alpha machine over the summer so I can't test
for certain. Can users of these ports verify that vim-gtk/unstable
includes a functional gvim? Then we can close the bugs on this 332-day-old
issue.

(Bug 83825 is duplicated in bugs 87291 and 95227.)