Re: Where is gnuchess 4 for debian alpha?

> On Jun 13, Yann MORERE illuminated with a virtual pen  :

> I would like to play chess on my alpha box, but i didn't find the
> gnuchess 4 package.

running on a woody system.  I think potato will be similar.

beowulf[1]~> apt-cache search chess
3dchess - 3D chess for X11
eboard - A graphical chess program (ALPHA VERSION)
gnome-chess - GNOME Chess
gnuchess - Plays a game of chess, either against the user or against
itself.
gnushogi - The Japanese version of chess.
pgn-extract - a Portable Game Notation (PGN) extractor
phalanx - Chess playing program.
scid - Chess database
xarchon - An X11 version of the game Archon.
xboard - An X Window System Chess Board.
xshogi - An X Window System Japanese Chess (Shogi) Board.
crafty - Chess Program

/jp...
--
Jean-Paul Blaquière             ||   Avatar of Computational
   jeanpaul@ichr.uwa.edu.au     ||   Thaumaturgy