Alphas running IPv6

Hello,
  This email is about an Alpha running IPv6 (mine does) so I'm not sure
which list this belongs to.

I'm currently building up a set of IPv6 enabled binaries for the Alpha.
Basically this involves taking, say, kitame's packages and making a
binary-only build.  Just like a normal port.

I am also (attempting to) build things like postfix-tls with IPv6 as
well.  If there is anyone out there building any ipv6 enabled non-us
stuff then let me know. The postfix-tls package will soon be built once
I get aroun that same SA_LEN problem as the person building lynx.

What I would like to do is to see if there are any other people building
IPv6 alpha packages.  Perhaps we can share the load so we don't
duplicate efforts.  I'll be uploading hwat I have built shortly, it will
be on a server probably here in Australia as it will have non-us stuff.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>