Linux on a DEC2000 AXP (Jensen)...

Hi all,

I was just wandering. I've read a lot of problems concerning linux
installation on a Jensen. Most of the posting with the problems, etc... are
well described, but I have never seen a good description of a succesful
installation on what Distri whatsoever on a Jensen.

Every distri has it's own behaviour, so I can just imagine that there are a
lot of different ways to install this baby. I want to install Debian 2.2r3
on my Jensen, because the other distri's just brought to much frustration.

Isn't there anyone, someone who can tell me how to install Debian (I don't
care about the version whatsoever)on my Jensen. Just a good installation
description would fit my needs. I have the machine for about 2 years now.
There used to be Digital Unix on it, but erased it all. NT just wasn't my
idea of a stable server.

Help me out guys :))

Greetz,

Alex