Re: need volunteers for Alpha boot-floppies

Ron Farrer wrote:

> I'm looking for a few people to help with creating boot-floppies for
> Alpha. Right now a lot of work needs to be done in a very short amount
> of time. We need to get the woody boot-floppies created and tested or
> we'll probably end up not having a woody release for Alpha. So I'm
> looking for a few people who are willing to work as a small team on
> it. Do I have any volunteers?

Count me in for testing boot floppies (PC164 and PC164LX, with
ARC/AlphaBIOS, both  Symbios based UW-SCSI).

Creating boot floppies: Unfortuneately I have no plan what has
to be done to get boot floppies created. I would be glad if I
could help nevertheless ...

Best regards,
Stefan Schroepfer