Alpha XL266 Install Help

Hi All

                 Just wondering if anyone could help with my XL266 install.
Have milo setup and working using the XL milo image . I can boot the kernel using
boot scd0:linux root=/dev/scd0 load_ramdisk=1  The problem is the kernel
hangs and says no init found after all the devices are detected.
Does anyone know what to
do at this point, I have tried passing init=single and that does not work either. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.Using 2.2 r0 by the way.

Thanks P>C>