Re: access srm resources

On Tuesday,  3 Apr, Ionut Georgescu wrote:
> Is there a way to access SRM resources (variables & co) from within Linux
> ? You know, like nvram under IRIX.

Kernels that come on Compaq JumpStart! CD provide access to SRM variables
(using SRM callbacks, I believe) via /proc.  I don't remember seeing this
in the official kernels, though.  Most likely there should be a patch
somewhere, or I'm just missing the configuration option that does it.
JumpStart! is open source, so you should be able to find out how they do
it.

Nikita