Re: upgrading packages

On Mon 19 Feb 2001, Rob B wrote:

> I recently took the plunge and upgraded my system to Woody (testing).  In my
> Potato system's /etc/apt/sources.list file, I had an entry like this:
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/ potato/updates main contrib
>
> is a line like this necessary for Woody?

No, because any updates (security or otherwise) will simply be
installed into woody.

Now, to figure out why my alpha won't let me in with ssh at the
moment; all seems OK, and then after the motd it says:

setgid: Operation not permitted
Connection to alf closed.

Anyone any ideas? I've tried downgrading libc6.1, libpam0g, ssh, ...
strace segfaults :-
At least I had installed telnet-ssl so I can still login.

Paul Slootman