Re: Deskstation docs! (was: Re: sound problems)

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 08:28:21AM -0800, Ron Farrer wrote:
> After much research, I've gotten ahold of Don Peterson (former
> Deskstation CEO). What docs do we need, specifically?

I have no idea. I'm not even sure that such docs do exist.
One could expect to find IRQ routing in the tech reference
manual, but there is no such info...

Basically, we need to fill following table:

		Primary bus
	IdSel	INTA	INTB	INTC	INTD
21052	0x0d	  -	  -	  -	  -
SIO	0x0e	 23	  -	  -	  -
21143	0x0f	 44	  -	  -	  -
64-Slot	0x11	 43	  ?	  ?	  ?

		Secondary bus
	IdSel	INTA	INTB	INTC	INTD
Slot 0	0x08	  ?	  ?	  ?	  ?
Slot 1	0x09	  ?	  ?	  ?	  ?
Slot 2	0x0a	 27	 26	  ?	  ?
Slot 3	0x0b	  ?	  ?	  ?	  ?
Slot 4	0x0c	 35	  ?	  ?	  ?
53c875	0x0d	 20	  -	  -	  -

These IRQ values were found in the logs and lspci outputs that I got
from Michal 2 months ago. The interesting one is INTB for slot 2 -
it was IRQ assigned to ethernet on a scsi+ethernet combo card. It
allows me to guess that IRQs for slot 2 are 27, 26, 25, 24, for
slot 4 - 35, 34, 33, 32 etc.
We need to find INTA assignments for slots 0, 1 and 3 though.
It could be easily done with any working PCI card placed in
these slots and 'lspci -vv'.

Ivan.