NMU for scilab for woody in incoming

Just wanted to drop everyone a note that I NMU'ed scilab for woody and
brought it up to 2.5 (which finally compiles on Alpha).  Runs well too
:-)  If I knew more about scilab, I'd test it a ton (hint hint...if
someone out there uses it alot, please test it for me).

Thanks to the regular maintainer for blessing the NMU.  I'm just happy
that we FINALLY get this important math package running on Alpha (since
Alpha *IS* a scientist's dream machine :-)