Re: ldso fixed? (was Re: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/63/63485.html)

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> On Tue, 9 May 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
>
> > (Oh, we're indeed still waiting for static apt & dpkg to go in upgrade-alpha.
> > See my earlier message to the list.)
>
> I'm going to try to get to work on this tonight or tomorrow at the
> latest....

Great!

I've just heard from m68k that building apt as indicated in the README
(http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/potato/upgrade-i386/source/) might fail
after the actual compile during dh_installdocs (or the like). Just repeating
the "fakeroot debian/rules -<var-stuff> binary" should continue building the
package without further problems. (Due to some weird dependency checks or
something...)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer